COMPLETE RULES (“Official Rules”) of the “Weetabix Online Survey Competition April 16”
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Turner Broadcasting System Europe Limited which has its registered office at Turner House, 16 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7HS, United Kingdom, registered as company number 1927955, which produces, among others, the television channels known as Boomerang, Cartoonito and Cartoon Network channel in the UK (hereinafter called “Promoter”), is holding a competition entitled “Weetabix Survey Competition September ” (the “Competition”) from 09:00 3rd April 2016 until 11:59:59 on 2nd May 2016 (the “Entry Period”) on its websites www.boomerangtv
co.uk (the “Site”). and www.cartoonnetwork.co.uk
2. HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?: The Competition is open to all residents of mainland Great Britain, ROI & NI who take part in the Weetabix Online Survey who have internet or telephone access prior to and throughout the Entry Period except employees of Promoter and its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or associated companies, its and their agents and immediate families and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition (the “Released Parties”) are not eligible to participate. All entrants under 16 years of age requires their parent/guardian’s consent to enter, and their parent or guardian must agree to these Official Rules for themselves and on behalf of the minor. By entering this Competition each entrant confirms that he/she has obtained such consent and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
Whilst multiple entries are permitted, any attempt by an entrant to use automated means to secure multiple entries will void all that entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified from the Competition.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Entry is online in accordance with the instructions on the website.
By entering the Competition entrants confirm that all information given is complete, accurate and not misleading. Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the entrant has not complied with these Official Rules or has acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. The Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, illegible, undeliverable entries, technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems which may limit or affect an entrant’s ability to participate in the Competition. The Released Parties are not responsible for other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Competition, including without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Competition, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Competition-related materials. The Released Parties do not guarantee that the Site will not contain IT faults, or that faults identified will be remedied; nor can they guarantee that the Site and/or sites to which the Site links do not contain viruses or other components which may cause damage to entrants’ computer equipment and/or data. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism or threats thereof, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Promoter’s control, which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Competition, Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the Competition (or a portion thereof). In the event of cancellation, Promoter reserves the right to judge all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible.
5. WINNERS: There will be one (1) prize winner selected at random by the Promoter from all correct online entries received. The decisions of the Promoter will be final and binding in all matters.
All entrants selected in the Promotion as prize winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules. An entrant is not a First Prize Winner or a Runner Up unless and until the entrant’s eligibility has been verified and the entrant has fully complied with these Official Rules.
Such prize winner will receive a £100 ‘Toys R Us’ voucher. All prize details not specified herein are at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable manufacturer, supplier and/or operator. Prizes must be accepted “as is” or declined. Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged for another article or cash value.
It is agreed if the prize is awarded to a minor the prize will be delivered to his or her parent or guardian, or to the winner with the written consent of his or her parent or guardian.
The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch prizes within twenty eight days of the end of the competition. The Promoter may cancel the winning of a prize in its sole discretion and without prior notice if the shipping of the prize to the address stated by the winner is unsuccessful, and the organizer fails to obtain the necessary information to deliver the prize successfully following reasonable efforts. In this case the Promoter will consider itself obliged to cancel the prize, without the person concerned becoming entitled to any compensation as a result.
7. GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: Entrants may be asked to take part in publicity for Promoter.
The Released Parties expressly disclaim any responsibility for any and all claims, actions, demands and/or liability for injury, damage or loss whatsoever relating to or arising in connection with participation in this Competition (regardless of the cause of such injury, damage or loss), Promoter’s use of any footage and/or the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of any of the prize awarded (including without limitation, any travel and activity related thereto). For the avoidance of doubt The Released Parties do not exclude their liability for death or personal injury caused by their own negligence.
Any dispute or complaint concerning this Competition should be addressed to Weetabix Online Survey Competition 2016, Turner House, 16 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7HS, UK and must be so submitted within 90 days following the close of the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to shorten, defer, alter or cancel this competition (including without limitation the prizes offered) if it considers in its sole discretion that circumstances demand it; it cannot be held liable for this on any grounds whatsoever.
A hard copy of these Official Rules and/or a list of winners can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the following address Weetabix Online Survey Competition, Turner House, 16 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7HS, UK. Please specify Official Rules or Winner List.
These Official Rules are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute relating to their interpretation or execution that cannot be settled amicably must be brought before the competent English courts.
Promoter: Turner Broadcasting System Europe Limited